From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dean
Eshleman
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:50 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: PDF Splitter

Aaron,

Thanks for the information, but I think we will pass on the open source
route. You are correct, some of the open source names are quite
entertaining.

Paul,

I'll check with Help/Systems and see what they have. Thanks.

Dean Eshleman
Software Development Architect

Everence Financial
1110 North Main Street