I already posted this using the old (no longer relevant) subject line. Oops.

Hopefully folks will hop over to this thread instead.

(Everything below this point is just quoted from my mislabeled post.)

OK, cross-posting to get eyeballs, but the most relevant list is
opensource. Quotes are from rpg400-l, where this stuff was originally
posted.

[Holger Scherer]
For sure PUB400.COM will be free - with almost the same limitations (storage, support) as PUB1.DE
There will be self service scripts and we hope to have support for PHP, node.js and other neat stuff
(please drop in all comments and suggestions).

[John Y.]
I think it will be great if you have PHP and Node.js. If the Node.js
refers to 5733-OPS Option 1 (and/or Option 5), then I hope you will
have the other options as well. Personally, I am mainly interested in
Python (Option 2 and/or Option 4), but all of the open source options
would be a great way for people to try them out.

If you do include Python, I fully intend to apply for an account so
that I can (1) write more accurate information about Python on the i
in blogs and wikis; and (2) decide whether to try to convince my
manager and sysadmin to install it on our system.

OK, I signed up! (Even though there was no promise of Python.) It went
pretty smoothly. I noticed (using GO LICPGM, option 10) that 5733OPS
is *INSTALLED, including all 15 options. But presumably this just
means the placeholders are there. I could not find any actual Python
on the system. But npm (Node.js package manager) is there, suggesting
Node.js is there.

John Y.