is there an attention-key program ?

On June 7, 2016 at 2:44 PM Jim Franz <franz9000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Entire user job log - I need to clarify, the image catalogs are images for
applications, not PTFS. User is an application user, not Operations.
User's menu only had options to view several different outqs. No option to
even go to another menu. No options to deal with images (we do have green
screen app that launches a browser to display images, or more often, user
may have a IBM Content Manager client which views and works images, but has
no control over catalogs.

Right now I'm looking for evidence of remote command execution..

MSGID TYPE SEV DATE TIME FROM
PGM LIBRARY INST TO PGM LIBRARY INST
CPF1124 Information 00 06/07/16 11:00:50.569956
QWTPIIPP QSYS 04C0 *EXT *N
Message . . . . : Job
477963/TATUMTO/BS7515C started on 06/07/16 at 11:00:50
in subsystem QINTER in QSYS. Job
entered system on 06/07/16 at 11:00:50.
CPCBC11 Completion 00 06/07/16 11:01:37.737273
QVOIIPL QSYS 056E QWCCSDSC QSYS 046F
Message . . . . : Image catalog
IMGCLG01 unloaded from device OPTVLB01.
CPCBC11 Completion 00 06/07/16 11:01:41.756522
QVOIIPL QSYS 056E QWCCSDSC QSYS 046F
Message . . . . : Image catalog
IMGCLG02 unloaded from device OPTVLB02.
CPCBC11 Completion 00 06/07/16 11:01:43.801236
QVOIIPL QSYS 056E QWCCSDSC QSYS 046F
Message . . . . : Image catalog
IMGCLG03 unloaded from device OPTVLB03.
CPF0901 Information 00 06/07/16 11:01:49.451961
QWCCSDSC QSYS 003E QMNPRDWN QSYS 004B
Message . . . . : PWRDWNSYS command
issued by user TATUMTO and is being

processed.

Cause . . . . . : Because the Power
Down System (PWRDWNSYS) command was
issued, all jobs will be ended, and
the machine will be powered off.
CPC1207 Completion 50 06/07/16 11:01:49.530759
QWTMMTRS QSYS 0247 *EXT *N

Jim