On 5/19/16, 9:25 AM, CRPence wrote:
If that refers to a *PGM object in library QDP4, then that would be
for function provided as part of the Licensed Program Product (LPP)
"57XXDP4 [e.g. 5722DP4] *BASE 5050 DataPropagator Relational for AS/400"

Ok. I've had a brief look at the manual for DataPropagator.

We have a situation on a customer box, in which DataPropagator is apparently being used to synchronize files between several different boxes.

And on that same box, we have a trigger program monitoring a customer master file, in which a customer can be transferred from one "company number" to another, having its "customer number" reassigned in the process (which strikes me as utterly insane).

Our trigger has code to specifically handle customer number reassignment. Provided that it's done in an "update" operation, rather than separate "delete" and "insert" operations.

Assuming a customer number reassignment happens on one of the other boxes, and is propagated in with DataPropagator, could it happen without tripping that code?

--
JHHL