First of all, why wait to DLTLIB or CLRLIB until you are ready to restore?
Is there a real risk to starting the DLTLIB of the test library as a
separate job to run either before, or while, the backup is running?
I would recommend omitting the test library from the save in that case.

Is not having journalling on your test data a "true" test?
When performance testing,
without having 5770SS1, 42, HA Journal Performance on the system
I found there to be a huge difference.
And, if you're doing any commitment control processing you will get
clobbered.
Or if you have any sql in your code and you failed to compile with
COMMIT(*NONE) you will get clobbered.

There is a way to restore objects and not start journalling. It will
restore the journal information associated with the object though.

DSPFD FILE(ERPLXF/RCO)
File is currently journaled . . . . . . . . : Yes
Current or last journal . . . . . . . . . . : BPCS_ALL
Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : #MXJRN
Journal images . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : IMAGES *BOTH
Journal entries to be omitted . . . . . . . : OMTJRNE *OPNCLO

SAVOBJ OBJ(RCO) LIB(ERPLXF) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(ROB/ROB)

RSTOBJ OBJ(RCO) SAVLIB(ERPLXF) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(ROB/ROB)
STRJRN(*NO) RSTLIB(ROB)

DSPFD FILE(ROB/RCO)
File is currently journaled . . . . . . . . : No