On 5/2/2016 10:56 AM, Chris Bipes wrote:
I have a program / command I wrote a while back to allow managers and supervisors to reset their employee profiles.

It is owned by QSECOFR and runs under owner permission. Public authority is an authorization list. This program will NOT allow you to reset any *SECOFR or *SECADM profiles. All changes are written to a file as a log and includes Who executed the program and what profile they changed. It also has a flag if the password is changed. I can make the source available if anyone would like a copy.

Where would the best place be to post?

Best is in the eye of the poster :-)

Go to code.midrange.com
Paste your code there
Copy the resulting URL
Paste that to this thread

Anyone with a web browser can do this and use this.

Alternately, you could create a page in the wiki and paste the code
there using the <code></code> tags. This would give people the
opportunity to annotate or make changes to the code. Again, anyone with
a web browser could do this, but the poster needs to have a bit of
familiarity with MediaWiki in order to post. The consumer only needs a
browser.

Having suggested that, a wiki is not a very usable place to keep source
that will be modified. Github is a much better choice for that in my
opinion. I use the eGit plugin with RDi, but that's not the only way to
use Git. This is a definite step up for both poster and consumer
compared to needing only a browser. However, I think it's a very useful
step.