SQL, Security, and Stored Procedure Experts,

Our environment is V7R2, current cumulative, groups, hipers, TR3, security
level 50.

Within STRSQL, a developer issues: "drop procedure library.abc123"
and receives Not authorized to DROP PROCEDURE. (Same results for CREATE
PROCEDURE)

System error message states -- DROP PROCEDURE or DROP FUNCTION requires
*OBJOPR and *DLT authority to the catalog table SYSPARMS in QSYS2.

The developer's user profile is a member of group security and supplemental
groups. User profile name & Both group names have been granted via
EDTOBJAUT OBJ(QSYS2/SYSPARMS) OBJTYPE(*FILE) as having *ALL authority.

Since we have *SYSBASE and an iASP, I have ensured that QSYS2/SYSPARMS and
QSYS200182/SYSPARMS both have the authority changes. We've even extended
the authority changes to these table/files in *SYSBASE and iASP:
QSYS2.SYSPROCS
QSYS2.SYSPARMS
QSYS2.SYSROUTINE

We have also explored CHGFCNUSG / WRKFCNUSG for QIBM_DB_SQLADM and
QIBM_DB_SECADM - adding the user as *ALLOWED - no success.

Developer's are still Not authorized to DROP PROCEDURE or CREATE PROCEDURE.

(User profiles with *SECOFR *ALLOBJ authorities can make the SQL DROP /
CREATE without issue)

Any ideas on extending this capability to developers ?