I have an an OpenSSL command I use to extract the components of a pfx
file. More or less, the commands I use are:

​openssl pkcs12 -in "mycert.pfx" -clcerts -nokeys -out mycert.cer
openssl pkcs12 -in "mycert.pfx" -nocerts -nodes -out mycert.key

I have to do this process when we ​renew our SSL certificate. Typically, I
run these from a PASE terminal (QP2TERM) without issue; however, this year,
I am getting a segmentation fault and core dump.

I was able to use openssl inside of cygwin to complete this process, but it
bothers me that something that used to work is not working. I was able to
run a few other openssl commands without issue, so it is not entirely
broken.

I am not sure where openssl falls. Is this something IBM would assist me
with? Any ideas on what might cause this?

I noticed my openssl version is 1.0.2g and shows a date of "1 Mar 2016".
Cygwin is using the same version and works fine, but I suppose it could be
PASE or AIX related. If someone else wants to test the above out, that
might be helpful. At least I would know if it is just me. We are running
IBM i 7.1.