As of this time there is no Journal Receiver journal service like there
are for journals and journal entries as shown at
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_72/rzajq/rzajqservicesjournal.htm?lang=en
If there were it wouldn't be hard to create a qcmdexc function (not the
existing qcmdexc procedure) and do something like

Select Journal_receiver_name, Journal_Receiver_Schema,
qcmdexc('DLTJRNRCV JRNRCV(' concat trim(journal_receiver_schema) concat
'/' concat trim(journal_receiver_name) concat ') DLTOPT(*IGNINQMSG)')
from qsys2.Journal_Receiver_Info
order by journal_receiver_schema, journal_receiver_name
where Receiver_status='*DETACHED' and days(current date) -
days(detached_date) > 5

You can submit a request at
https://www-912.ibm.com/r_dir/ReqDesChange.nsf/Request_for_Design_Change?OpenForm

They love working on new DB2 IBM i Services.