Thanks Bryan - I will have to look at that sometime, it doesn't seem to be quite what I need now - I am looking at getting a PAGSEG from a TIFF as one of our options. Another option is to use the AFPRSC keyword where PAGSEG is now - this is a direction IBM has been taking for a while now - so we don't NEED to mess with PAGSEGs - one problem in 7.1, Host Print Transform doesn't recognize AFPRSC - but in 7.2 it does, IiRC. We're still at 7.1, however.