Just answering one of my own thoughts - reading README.MD and I see a good reason to put this stuff into its own directory inside /QOpenSys - then it is easily changed or replaced, right?

I assume - which we all know has its outcomes - that I can just extend the path to the new location in a QP2SHELL call and it should still just work, just isolated as to backups and recovery - cool, if that's right!!

Vern