To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steve Richter <stephenrichter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/24/2016 12:59PM
Subject: Re: WMS wave picking

It is a home grown system that we add onto as new requirements come up.
They want to pick and pack more efficiently and I kind of jumped in with a
solution that really does not work. Now that I think about it more I think
I see the disconnect. Once you pick multiple orders onto a cart you lose
the connection between individual orders and the pick from locations.