What VPN do you use on Android?

Roger Harman
COMMON Certified Application Developer - ILE RPG on IBM i on Power

From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 6:12 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Problem with android connection

Data using VPN instead of wifi worked fine. Didn't lose session.

Your VPN may vary.

But I would look at that mochsoft setting for keep alive.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/24/2016 08:29 AM

I've had a session open on my Android for quite some time now with no
activity.

However, there is one difference. I'm using this locally and not through
our VPN. So I don't know if it's because I changed the keep alive in the
emulator, or because I'm bypassing the vpn.
Time to turn off wifi and use data and come in via vpn...

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738