Vern,

Instead of deleting library ASN, I should DLTLICPGM 5716DP4, correct.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 12:13 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: ASN DATAPROPAGATOR/400 library

Hi Paul

Not sure about timing, but ASN appears to be part of Data Propagator - this link mentions it - I got this by googling "5716DP4 ASN" and got
lucky, I think! :)

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_sm/4/872/ENUS5761-DP4/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en

You can see that licensed product ID in the URL.

HTH
Vern