Hmmmm .... Now there's something worth looking into.  Emailing an attachment is painless.  Thanks for the idea!

Rich Loeber
Kisco Information Systems
http://www.Kisco.com
On Mar 18, 2016 3:07 PM, Kevin Bucknum <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've used MMAIL and Send to Dropbox to do some one off sending of files
before. Always worked fine for me.

Kevin Bucknum
Senior Programmer Analyst
MEDDATA/MEDTRON
Tel: 985-893-2550

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rich Loeber
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:20 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: IBM i DropBox Interface?

   I have a need to infrequently transfer information from an IBM i into
   DropBox.  I some pricey solutions available from vendors that are
slick
   and work quite well, but I just need something simple to push a file
into
   DropBox.  I see the APIs that are available from DropBox, but that
seems
   like a steep hill to climb.

   Any suggestions?

   Rich Loeber - @richloeber