From: Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 17/03/2016 13:40
Subject: MSSQL Stored Procedures Call

Looking for any suggestions;

I have a call to a stored procedure on a MSSQL server. The function is
used
by multiple users and called multiple times.

My thinking is to create two keyed data queues and a monitor program that
can start the JVM and create the connection to the MSSQL server, then wait
on requests on the data queue. A request is then processed and the result
returned on the second data queue.

Is there a better solution to avoid the overhead of starting the JVM and
initiating the connection to the MSSQL server for each request?

Thank you for any suggestions

Don

Sent from my iPhone