From: John R. Smith, Jr. [mailto:smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 2:01 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Unicode object names

This tells me I need more info on the machine itself. I am only in the
beginning stages of trying to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it and
it is quite possible this is a "foreign" machine that allows those
characters. My first thought was to duplicate the problem on my development
machine and go from there but that failed quickly with the inability to
create the library.

For others asking questions, the software runs on an ASCII machine and is
trying to execute a call to a program on the iSeries. It sounds like they
are having issues figuring out how to format the call because of this
library name. I am only a consultant for the company that owns the software
and I am somewhat sworn to secrecy so I can't disclose any further details.

Thanks all for your replies. Keep them coming if you have other thoughts.