Sorry,
SI54142 has been superceded, not SI54558

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 3:00 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Error causes Infoprint PDF writer to end

Where do you see that SI58683 supercedes SI54558? I looked at the cover letter for both and I'm not seeing that.
Now, when one does an DSPPTF 5770SS1 you may see both but just because one is higher doesn't necessarily mean it supercedes the other.
Fix SI12345 may be for program ABC and fix SI23456 may be for program XYZ.
While they may both may be for the same LPP I don't see either could be called superceeding the other.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755