Hi,
If your not interested in commercial options you can ignore.
We offer a product called iEXL. It will produce fully formatted business level spreadsheets all based and stored on you AS400/Power system.
Options include.

- Fonts
- Colors
- Background and Text
- Text rotation
- Text underline
- Text alignment both horizontal and vertical
- Edit codes
- Column headings
- Functions/Formula
- Merge cells
- Hide columns
- Sort functionality
- Password
- Images
- Freeze Pane
- Page Heading & Footers
- Text insertion
- 50 DB files per workbook
- UNICODE data processing
- Data triggers
- Borders and Grids for document design
- Emails and much more.
- Select and sort required fields from your DB file.
- Insert blank rows before and after a specified row within the spreadsheet.

Please let me know if you have any interest in a product such as iEXL.

Regards,
Mark Golden