On 28-Jan-2016 07:43 -0700, rob wrote:
[http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas233b88393c09281b68625772e003c706a]
"SE43446 - OSP-JRN-MSGCPF7005 CPF7005 APPEARS IN JOBLOG WHEN MOVING A DATABASE FILE
APAR (Authorized Program Analysis Report)
Software version:
V7R1M0, V9R9M9
Operating system(s):
OS/400
Reference #:
SE43446
Modified date:
2010-06-04

Error Description:

When a database file inherits journaling via moving the file
into a journaled library, message CPF7005 "Object type *FILE
known by another name." mistakenly appears in the joblog.

Problem Summary:

When a database file inherits journaling via moving the file
into a journaled library, message CPF7005 "Object type *FILE
known by another name." mistakenly appears in the joblog.

Problem Conclusion:

CPF7005 will not be sent when a database file inherits
journaling when moving into a journaled library.

..."

The APAR fails to include either of the command name or API name for the Move Object (MOVOBJ) capability :-( which would make the description seem to reflect [probably accurately] the APAR condition is applicable only to use of the Move method [whereby the /owning/ context\library for the object is changed].

No PTF listed. Search of PTF cover letters by that APAR, or by that
message id turns up nothing.

APARs should record messages that occur as a symptom of a[n apparent defect], as a symptom-string-keyword, not as merely the message identifier; i.e. MSGCPF7005 vs CPF7005, with the latter appearing only incidentally, optionally, and most likely only /conversationally/.

But if you open up a PMR and reference this
APAR you may get a faster reply.

Unlikely that the APAR at the given URL and the OP are in any way related.

And if you can explain to me what V9R9M9 is... <<SNIP>>

The APAR status of UR1 means "Fixed in a future release." The Software Version indicates the releases in which the defect exists; in that APAR, noted as from v7r1m0 [though possibly incorrect, per merely reflecting the "Reported Release", and should have been updated to reflect the earliest release the error occurs], until the future unknown *any* releases of V#R#M#. IOW, V9R9M9 means effectively "unknown future release(s)".