PS.. they are on V7R2. I forgot to mention that in the original post (but
it's in the link provided)

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, hit enter too quick.

http://www.fieldexit.com/forum/display?threadid=261

Pointer not set for location referenced.
Suspected program QZHBCGI not found.
Object QZHBCGI in *LIBL type *PGM not found.
Exception recursion detected.

On their dev box they're getting these errors when running CGI programs.

IBM told them to add the QHTTPSVR library to their library list, or copy
the QZHBCGI object to their CGI library.

The QZHBCGI service program is of course used in the binding directories.
It is not specified as *LIBL for a location, instead it's library is used.

Here's the binding directory:

--------Creation---------
Opt Object Type Library Date Time
QZHBCGI *SRVPGM QHTTPSVR 01/14/11 00:14:03

here's the service program that references the object:

Display Service Program Information
Display 4
Service program . . . . . . . . . . . . : F.HTTPSTD
Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : BVSTOOLSV4
Owner . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : BVSTONE
Service program attribute . . . . . . . : RPGLE
Detail . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *SRVPGM

Type options, press Enter.
5=Display

Service
Opt Program Library Signature
QZHBCGI QHTTPSVR D8E3D4C8C3C7C96DF0F0F24040404040
QRNXIE QSYS D8D9D5E7C9C540404040404040404040
QLEAWI QSYS 44F70FABA08585397BDF0CF195F82EC1

The F.HTTPSTD service program is referenced in other service programs that
are used mainly by the applications.

This has worked fine for years (since V5Rx).

Could this be an ILE issue? One thing I see is the error says QZHBCGI in
*LIBL type *PGM not found. QZHBCGI is type*SRVPGM and it's library is
specified directly in the binding directory.

This is on a customer's development box, so it could be ahead of
production on PTFs. But it seems like something else is broken.

Any ideas?

Brad
www.bvstools.com