Hi Aaron

It's been awhile, but here goes some thoughts.

Generally I'd say leave QPFRADJ set to, say, '1', at least.

For *INTERACT - that's a shared pool. I THINK you can set an attribute of it to *FIXED - then it will not be changed.

If you can't *FIXED, you could make QINTER be a non-shared pool, like in the good-really-old days.

There is also a WRKSHRPOOL command that gives you some options as to mins and maxes and all, for things like *INTERACT and *SHRPOOL1 to whatever.

HTH
Vern