De : MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de rob@xxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : 20 janvier 2016 15:14
À : Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: program authority audit.

What's the advantage to that versus the chain and USEADPAUT(*YES)?
If I have to change the owner I then have to change 10,000 programs versus one.
Look at it this way,
I have one copy of BPCSMENU in library DIVISION1. It is owned by DIV1USER I have one copy of BPCSMENU in library DIVISION2. It is owned by DIV2USER All the rest of the 10,000 bpcs programs are identical.

Now see how the USEADPAUT chain beats out?

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755