I have a large data pile to review regularly and find exceptions. Its looking at first blush that I am looking at lots and lots of bell curves with a desire to isolate and review only the items that have irregular bell shapes.

This seems to me like a problem that must occur regularly in the DB2 world? There must already be paradigms for doing this? Any experiences, pointers, or suggestions on ways to approach this?

This thread ...