Absolutely correct. I'm not sure what my 'record' is but for sure at least Four partitions hosting various things for a single guest.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 12/21/2015 2:35 PM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am hosting tape fiber via vios.

Who says a client can only have one host? :-)
One vios lpar hosts dvd
One vios lpar hosts fiber tape
Both vios lpars host ethernet
One lpar of IBM hosts disk