mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

Hi all

In a IFS Folder i have stored a Xls file; i would need to know if is it
possible (with RPG/HSSF) , update the xls file in such way to set the automatic
filter for all colunms

Thanks in advance

Keep in mind that i don't have any experience in HSSF , so if possible to do
how i have requested , i would be grateful if some one could suggest me some
example