There is that :-)

However one would think if guys like Zend, Mike Pavlak and Jon Paris are
promoting its use it is already production ready so why should I need to
tweak it.

Maybe Zend has done their own hacks ?

Regards,

Richard Schoen
RichardSchoen.Net
Cell: 612-384-2118

message: 3
date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:11:49 -0500
from: Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: XMLSERVICE and Parsing XML Responses

XMLSERVICE is Open Source Richard.

If you think it needs fixing why not fix it instead of hacking around it?

This thread ...