From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/14/2015 01:35 PM
Subject: RE: Web Service fails to start after upgrade to IBM i 7.2

I think that's web servers you're seeing. Not web services.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: "Steinmetz, Paul" <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/14/2015 01:41 PM
Subject: RE: Web Service fails to start after upgrade to IBM i
7.2

Rob,

From a V7R1 system, latest CUM, TR11, latest groups
Using the IBM Navigator for i
IBM I Tasks page
IBM Web Administration
Application Server Tab - All servers
Version column will show the version that was used to create the Web
Service.
I'm showing V1.3, V1.5, V2.6 for various Web Services.

Paul