From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard Reeve
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 1:11 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Lpar refresh strategy

All,

I am not an LPAR expert and was hoping for a little advice. I have a
box with 3 LPARS. One production, one test and one development.

I am looking for advice on the most straight forward way of refreshing
the test LPAR from production. Is there a way that I could automate? If
so, how? FWIW - the library names are the same in both test and production.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Rich

This thread ...