From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 2:07 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Service Pack SI57907 for C/A: Any issues?

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas26003b72afe84d2c9862576fd003c6d66

Charles

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have a different issue with SI57907.

SI57907 will not install.
Continues to send message that a system restart is pending.
"A system restart is pending, you must restart the computer before
installing IBM i Access for Window 7.1"
Rebooted PC several times.
Restart message continues, install wizard interrupted before install
was completed.

I opened a PMR with IBM.

Paul