Hi Rick

I think you have a couple parameters that won't work together - this command can be a little confusing with this.

Also, what release are you running on? This command got changed a few times at new release time. For example, older releases did not have STMFCCSID - only STMFCODPAG.

Also, look at the recovery in your message - lots of information that might help

Try prompting your command at a command line and see what parameters you really have - use F9 from the prompt to see everything.

I am not sure why your command is getting the message - the following command worked fine at the command line.

CPYTOIMPF FROMFILE(QTEMP/CUSTCDT)
TOSTMF(custcdt.csv)
MBROPT(*REPLACE)
STMFCCSID(*PCASCII)
RCDDLM(*CRLF)
RMVBLANK(*BOTH)
ADDCOLNAM(*SQL)

OH YEAH - be sure to put %trim() around the stmf variable, unless that variable is varying length and not fed by a fixed-length variable.

HTH
Vern