On 12/8/2015 4:39 PM, Buck Calabro wrote:
On 12/8/2015 5:28 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
Hey Buck

If you set the File Associations in the Tools menu of the main ACS app,
you don't need to put the start-scripts stuff in the shortcut properties
- just the path name of the HOD file.
Good to know, and I recall this from an earlier thread but I haven't
gone back and fiddled with it. I really need to put this in the wiki.
When I get the time, sigh.
Hey, you have lots of time, right?

Seems to me that the start-scripts are not necessarily in the same place
all the time.
I imagine the start scripts go wherever the installer person wants them
to go. Since OP appears to be setting this up from scratch, the world
is his oyster :-)
True enough - one thing I've not seen addressed that I know of - how do the associations get set if you put the product on a shared network drive? And do you distribute what to each use, to get a canned set of 5250 sessions, say? I don't think all of that stuff is in acsconfig, is it?

I could be way off-base - I just want "easy" administration and distribution of the goods!!