Not the garbage can - the bit bucket!

On 12/8/2015 10:47 AM, Jon Paris wrote:
Pardon me if someone has already noted this and I missed it - but where have the old iProDeveloper forums gone?

The new one requires a new registration and has apparently not migrated any of the old posts as far as I can see.

Please someone tell me that they were not so idiotic/callous as to simply consign all that wealth of information to the garbage can!

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

This thread ...