Hello

I want to user sFTP to move all files from the remote-directory export to the remote-directory export/archive. I have tried to do this with this command:
rename export/* export/archive/*
but it doesn't work.

The files all have the extension .xml, but this doesn't work either:
rename export/*.xml export/archive/*.xml

How could I get the files moved?

Best regards

Jan

This thread ...