I spoke with Tim Rowe yesterday about this - from what he said, the base package is now always available at the listed download site. The Updates section you site uses the phrase "Several fixes" in addition to details about enhancements - for the base package.

The optional packages have to be downloaded from the ESS site, and updates come from there, as well. So if the page you site says there are fixes for the optional packages, then there's an update, and it's time to go to ESS again.

The note about the AFP driver does point to good links - just checked them. Even with Access for i fat client, that driver is best obtained from Ricoh, it'll be the latest.

HTH
Vern