1) With the EJ0P backplane, are the integrated Dual SAS adapters automatically included or optional?
a) If optional-what controls 5771 SATA Slimline DVD-RAM Drive?
b) If included, how does one use an optional PCIe3 12 GB Cache RAID SAS Adapter Quad-port to control HHD/SSD drives in CEC?

2) Would you agree?-it would be cheaper to include 1 EMX0 19-inch PCIe Gen3 4U I/O Expansion Drawer and stay with a single 6 or 8 core for 9 needed PCI slots instead of using a 2 core and no EMX0
a) I only need 3 cores, I only have 3 i5/OS licenses.
b) Why pay for the extra 6 or 8 unneeded processor activations?

3) Why is the memory cost per gb more for the EM8E 128gb compared to the EM8D 64 gb? I only need 512 total, so EM8D would be cheaper.

4) What is the difference between
EJ0L - PCIe3 12 GB Cache RAID SAS Adapter Quad-port 6gb x8
EJ14 -PCIe3 12 GB Cache RAID PLUS SAS Adapter Quad-port 6gb x8

5) I'm considering using SR-IOV (for Ethernet) , still very new, any feedback pros / cons?

Paul