IDK the total history behind 15,5. I agree it makes no sense and how can
a command string have a decimal value. Nearest I can figure 15,5 was as
large as numbers were allowed in the wayback machine. I don't happen to
have a V1R2 RPG Reference around here to check.
Integer was a relatively new comer. Binary was an earlier forerunner but
that unfortunate name strikes fear into some. That, and the conversion
involved.