On 11/23/2015 9:19 AM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Is there an easy way to monitor for Internet failures?

I would suggest looking into a monitoring service that has widely distributed monitor points.

Alternatively, could write your own and deploy it to a cloud hosting service that lets you run on multiple geographically distributed nodes (amazon aws, google compute engine, etc).

david

This thread ...