All,
I have an RPGLE program that is being called via an SQL Stored Procedure
from a web process. This program does some work and returns with *INLR on.
The program currently specifies DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP(*CALLER) in its
attributes. If I change this program, the prior version is placed in
QRPLOBJ as it should. However, sometimes, one of the web processes gets
the QRPLOBJ version of the program.
Is this due to it not being in a named activation group, or could there be
another reason.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

This thread ...