Authority problems? User not allowed to create or overwrite existing
objects/files.

Hi Carel ..

If I do MKDIR '/NASAS400/MER/XXX' I can able to create a new folder ??!!
why folder yes and file no ??

Thanks

I saw this link..
https://community.helpsystems.com/knowledge-base/rjs/webdocs-iseries/error-c
pfa0b1-received-when-accessing-nfs-share/ could be this the problem ?