Le 09/11/2015 17:42, rob@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Are these sizes normal for objects in QPFRDATA?

*MGTCOL objects contain the performance collection.
*FILE objects contain *MGTCOL content dump into database files so that Performance Tools reports, or your own reports, can analyze them. Normally, there is one member per dumped collection.

The size of *MGTCOL objects really depends on the collection settings and the activity of your system.
The cleaning of *MGTCOL and *FILE members can be set with CFGPFRCOL command.

Might they be indicative that perhaps I went overboard in some tracking
setting? If so, what?
Is is kosher to delete everything with a "Last Change" date > 3 months?
Is it out of the realm of sobriety to CLRLIB it when in a restricted
state? Will it just recreate itself? With the usual cautions that
purging the data when in a restricted state right before an upgrade or PTF
might make before/after performance comparisons difficult at best.
The current collection object should be locked by Collection Services (don't remember the job name, right now).
*FILE objects should be locked by CRTPFRDTA job is you requested to dump the collection to database file.
I suggest to review CFGPFRCOL settings, and maybe to post them here.

[cut]

Rob Berendt

Marc