I think I found the problem.

I added an entry in the "systems table" from the Power and in the
"hosts" in my computer.
Now it works,
Seems that it checks the system name, you can not go by IP nor by the
name only known by your PC.
On 10/29/2015 10:15 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
"New"?
Ensure that you have
- latest cume
- latest http group
- latest java group.

Rob Berendt

-- Este e-mail fue enviado desde el Mail Server del diario ABC Color --
-- Verificado por Anti-Virus Corporativo Symantec --