If I had time to attend those things it would be an idea... but most
things I can self-teach personally.

The comradery is what I miss at sessions like that. Us IBM i "geeks" all
talking a language that most of our friends and family just look at us with
a blank stare when we discuss...

How about a session for people looking for an apprentice? :) Matching
skill sets with IBM i small businesses. I need to think about retiring in
the next 20 years so.. (or so I'm told by my wife! haha)

Brad
www.bvstools.com