On 10/27/2015 3:30 PM, gio.cot wrote:

I would from RPGLE run a SBMJOB that call a program passing numeric
parameters .. is it possible ?

The way I do this is to write a command which has the target program as
the command processing program. SBMJOB (runmycmd parm(cmd) parm2(len))

http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Parameter_passing

tl;dr the command line includes SBMJOB. Parameters specified on a
command line have no DCL and therefore take on a generic type/size. The
default is 32A for text/mixed text and numbers (or the actual number of
characters if greater than 32), and packed(15,5) for numbers.

This thread ...