No, those entries appear after the ownership change. My problem with the larger logical files happens before the MA/MC entries. I don't think there are any access path built entries in the journal unfortunately.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens
rob@xxxxxxxxx
Verzonden: dinsdag 27 oktober 2015 14:14
Aan: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Onderwerp: RE: Object ownership during CRTDUPOBJ

I don't see any access paths built type entries (if there is such a beast). Do these
suffice?

Object . . . . . . . : RCOL01 Library . .
Member . . . . . . . :
Incomplete data . . : No Minimized en
Sequence . . . . . . : 72446473
Code . . . . . . . . : D - Database file operation
Type . . . . . . . . : MA - Member Added

Object . . . . . . . : RCOL01 Library . . . . .
Member . . . . . . . :
Incomplete data . . : No Minimized entry dat
Sequence . . . . . . : 72446474
Code . . . . . . . . : F - Database file member operation
Type . . . . . . . . : MC - Create member

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to:
2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E