On 23-Oct-2015 06:22 -0500, rob wrote:
WRKLNK '/qntc/gdl164/qtemp/*.TXT'
SAV DEV('/QSYS.LIB/ROB.LIB/ROB.FILE') OBJ(('/qntc/gdl164/qtemp/*.TXT'))
CPD37C4 -
Message . . . . : 14 objects not saved.
Cause . . . . . : 0 objects were not saved due to the ALWSAV
attribute set to *NO. A CPD37C3 message was sent for each of those
objects. 14 objects were not saved because the system has indicated
they should not be saved.

Are you ready for the big lie? "A CPD37C3 message was sent for each of
those objects."
Not to my joblog it wasn't!

DSPLOG PERIOD((0705)) MSGID(CPD37C3)
Failed to show anything either.

<<SNIP>>

And from this post, we should presume a defect report [or two] will be or already would have been submitted to cover both the lack of claimed messaging, and that the alluded messaging [if actually any were to be sent] lacks a proper reflection of the situation or is instead may be the wrong messaging [i.e. message identifier] entirely.?

Huh. I suppose the lack of that message might explain another discussion in which I suggested those msg CPD37C3 would be sent, but someone replied that none were being sent. They probably never submitted a defect report :-( so quite possibly the effectively /same/ issue. Given they are in Italy, and for some reason the perception [if not somewhat a reflection of the reality] is that reporting errors outside of the USA is fruitless; long ago we had provided an International Screen Team (IST) to liaise between the foreign-language support and USA support, specifically to facilitate the various national support organizations in their reporting of presumed-defect scenarios, but that is possibly a long-gone aspect of IBM support.