Mike,

I use TRCINT *SCKSSL.
See doc
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1020594
Java related jobs excluded.

TRCINT SET(*ON) TRCTBL('SSL-1700x') SIZE(512 *MB) TRCFULL(*STOPTRC) TRCTYPE(*SCKSSL) SLTTRCPNT((17000 17009)).
TRCINT SET(*OFF) TRCTBL('SSL-1700X') OUTPUT(*PRINT)

I've enhanced the output by creating a PF and loading it from the output of the trace.

SSLVER CIPHER LIP RIP DNSNAM
TLSV1.2 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA2 10.X.XX.X 10.X.XXX.XX1 psirockatst01.pencor.com
TLSV1.0 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA 10.X.X.XXX 10.X.XX.XX psisystems02.pencor.com

SSLDAT SSLDAT A 8 1
SSLTIM SSLTIM A 15 9
SSLVER SSLVER A 10 24
CIPHER CIPHER A 30 34
LPORT LPORT A 5 64
LIP LIP A 30 69
RPORT RPORT A 5 99
RIP RIP A 30 104
JOBNAM JOBNAM A 10 134
JOBUSR JOBUSR A 10 144
JOBNUM JOBNUM A 6 154

I could send you the source if interested offline.

CPYSPLF FILE(QPCSMPRT) TOFILE(QGPL/SSLLOG) SPLNBR(*LAST) MBROPT(*REPLACE) CTLCHAR(*PRTCTL).
CLRPFM FILE(QGPL/SSLPF01)
CALL PGM(SSLLOG)
RUNQRY QRY(SSLLOG2)
RUNQRY QRY(SSLLOG3)