Jeff,
I wonder if you will have some trouble with windows having
some of the settings on your profile, and some settings on the
acsconfig.properties?

like on my desktop (desktop on my desktop PC :) ) I have my .hod files,
but other settings like my keyboard map are in my profile (My
Documents\IBM\iAccessClient\....

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>