On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 6:28 PM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dates, times, and timestamps are stored the same way whether table/file
created DDS source or by a CREATE TABLE. The underlying objects and data
types are the same. That is what object-based system is all about.

An excellent point Vern. I was unclear. I want the name of the format of
the string, which is most definitely not ISO 8601, that I can pass to an
INSERT or UPDATE statement that will be parsed and converted into the 10
bytes that get stored in the physical file.

Justin

This thread ...