It's always a pleasure reading Birgitta's posts. Excellent answers. Thanks

On Oct 13, 2015, at 5:26 AM, Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which naming conventions (System or SQL) were used when creating the stored
procedure?
If System Naming was used, the library list at runtime is searched.
If SQL Naming is used, the default library/schema (at least for static SQL
statements) is determined at compile time. Unqualified specified Tables and
views are searched (at runtime) in the default schema determined at compile
time. For dynamic SQL it depends on the compile option DYNDFTCOL whether the
unqualified specified database objects are searched at runtime in the
default schema determined at compile time or the current schema.

Independent which naming convention is used when calling a stored procedure
or UD(T)F, the stored procedure/UDTF is executed with the same naming
convention under which they are created.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"